Every husband and wife look forward to have a child so that they can live up for them. A child is a hope for every parent and their dream realization; as a couple. Not many get a chance to be a father and mother. Lots of physiological and psychological preparations have to be put into before entering parenthood. Still, some terribly fail and end up unable to be a part of fatherhood and motherhood. Ssmile Infertility Treatment Clinic offers many treatments such as basic infertility care in vitro fertilization to help accomplish your couple goal of having your own baby in your hands. The clinic is a brainchild of our expert team built with unique and world-class fertility care facilities and best possible infertility treatment options in Pune for the desired results and the best female infertility diagnosis in India.
Common Causes of Ovulation Problems in India
- Endometriosis - The tissue that covers the inside of the uterus is grown outside. That is on ovaries and Fallopian tubes.
- Chromosomal Abnormalities - The chromosomal disorder, abnormality, mutation or missing of a chromosomal DNA. This may result in the birth of down syndrome child.
- Polycystic Ovary Syndrome - This is a common hormonal disorder by which ovaries generate a lot of small collections of fluid known as follicles and fails to release eggs.
- Uterine Fibroids - It may distort the functionality of the endometrial cavity.
- Fallopian Tube Damage - Fallopian tubes play a major part in the reproduction process. If they are damaged at the time of birth or due to infection, infertility may occur.
- Ovulation Disorders - There are mainly two types of ovulatory disorders. They are Anovulation and Oligo-ovulation. Anovulation means the condition in which no ovulation takes place when the egg is not fertilized or developed properly. Oligo-Ovulation is the condition wherein ovulation does occur but not on a regular basis.
Female Fertility Problems Treatment
There are many clinics offering treatments for female fertility problems. What makes Ssmile IVF stand apart from other female infertility treatment in Pune is, the well-equipped clinic with an advanced Air Handling Unit, well equipped Operation Theatre and Laboratory. Some of the treatments we have for our patients are:
- Ovulation Stimulation
The induction of ovulation through medication is carried out for the acceleration and the development of one or more follicles in the ovaries.
- Intrauterine Insemination/ IUI Treatment
This is an artificial insemination wherein the husband’s set semen (sperm) sample is placed into the wife’s uterus.
- In Vitro Fertilization/ IVF Treatment
It refers to the fertilization outside the Fallopian tube in the female. This is the most efficient form of assisted reproductive technology.
- Intracytoplasmic Sperm Injection
This is the most effective treatment for infertile males. The sperm will be injected directly into the egg and the embryo formed is transferred into the woman’s uterus.
- Intracytoplasmic Morphologically Selected Sperm Injection (IMSI) and Pre-selective Intracytoplasmic Sperm Injection (PICS)
In the case of IMSI, on the basis of a test of each sperm morphology, spermatozoa are chosen and assorted for the purpose of micro-manipulative fertilization. While PICS is a technique obtained by the laboratories to choose the mature sperm for ICSI process through fastening to form a substance known as hyaluronan.
- Blastocyst Transfer
This is the process that helps engage in expanding the culture cycle of the IVF embryos with for the minimum period of at least five to six days in the lab before transmitting it back to the female uterus.
- Laser Assisted Hatching for Embryo Development
With the help of upgraded laboratory embryo development process, an embryologist will be utilizing micromanipulation with the help of the microscope to generate a tiny opening in zona pellucida. Ssmile uses laser technique than chemical and manual hatching for permitting the ‘embryo to hatch.’
- Frozen Embryo Transfer (FET)
Through this technique, a frozen embryo is taken from the previous fresh IVF cycle that is softened and is then moved back into a woman’s uterus.
- ERA or the Endometrial Receptive Test
It is a kind of genetic testing in women that scans the endometrial receptivity in the implantation after endometrial biopsy.
Mail Us @ email@example.com